[SDS] GBM 3 Reminder - TONIGHT AT 9PM!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 4 14:31:52 EST 2020

What a long night, and the uncertainty lingers! 😰

What IS certain though is that tonight at 9pm is SDS's GBM 3 & JMAL Nominations!! Hope to see you all there as we open nominations for an election of our own and talk more about the Society's upcoming projects!

Again, here is the Zoom link to join: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/92716363538. Additionally, you can RSVP to the event on this Ducklink page<https://ducklink.stevens.edu/event/6589801> to be marked present!

All the best, and see you tonight!
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President