[SDS] Fw: Laura Osnes Live 11/12 @ 6:30 PM

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:39:26 EST 2020

Hello again!

Keeping with the theme of announcing upcoming events, please see the forwarded email from SDS member & EC Art Chair Corey Batchelder about EC's live concert and Q&A with Broadway star Laura Osnes!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President

________________________________
(Begin forwarded message) -

Hello everyone!

I hope you’re all doing well. I wanted to reach out to all of the fabulous Stevens theatre people about the Entertainment Committee’s upcoming event this Thursday evening.

We hope you join EC for a live concert and Q&A session with Broadway‘s Laura Osnes tomorrow, November 12th, at 6:30 PM!

Zoom Link: https://stevens.zoom.us/s/98204450076

Meeting ID: 982 0445 0076

Laura Osnes has stared as Sandy in Grease, Bonnie in Bonnie and Clyde, Cinderella in Cinderella, Julia in Bandstand, Nellie in South Pacific, and Hope in Anything Goes. Laura is a two-time Tony nominee and hosted the recurring “Broadway Princess Party” before the pandemic at 54 Below in New York.

Come meet Laura and get a chance to watch her perform live! Be sure to come with a question or two to ask and please feel free to submit questions early on @stevens_ec Instagram story!

Hope to see you there, it’s sure to be “A Lovely Night.”

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6B848.8A557220]

Best,

Corey Batchelder

Stevens Institute of Technology