[SDS] Spring 2021 Production Applications & Other Reminders

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 16 14:51:30 EST 2020

Hello SDS, happy Monday!

I first want to give a huge shout-out to the cast and crew of God of Carnage for a wonderful production! It was a great way to kick off our series of projects as the semester winds down - I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Next up will be the Virtual Reading and Q&A session of Trifles by Susan Glaspell. Look for another email soon with more information on that!

For now though, here are a few additional reminders on what's coming up:

  1.  GBM 4 will be Wednesday, December 2nd at 9pm! At this meeting we will be having elections for the Junior Member-at-Large position. The Nominations Period is open until the meeting, so if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else, please let us know! At GBM 3, SDS voted to amend the Bylaws so that you can be nominated as long as you've attended two of the past four GBMs (attendance at GBM 4 will count towards this number).
  2.  December 2nd is also the deadline to submit your application form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2qdp-1CyhiFk1ZfzmF4jPUU14LobjxpvkQac_EOW8y0VIJg/viewform?usp=sf_link> for production board positions in the Spring 2021 semester! We will be producing a virtual musical, and are looking for applicants for Production Manager, Stage Manager, Assistant Director, and Video Editors, as well as assistants for PM, SM, and VEs.
  3.  I'm not sure if I gave the right links to GBM 3's minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1klLhgvMiYXx60pVOuMsb3a4Agt1UFU5o94c0h_jwCWc/edit?usp=sharing> and slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_e7LV3p1Ailx46gpVMQ0_qFCSe7xdmUqHvr0Oa_Q1Zs/edit?usp=sharing>, so I will link them again here. My apologies if I messed up on the last email! You can look back at those docs for some additional information on the above two notes.

I think that's all for now, but of course if you have any further questions, thoughts, or concerns, feel free to email us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> or send us a message in the general SDS Slack Channel<https://sds1910.slack.com/archives/C0KM4LV3R>!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President