[SDS] TRIFLES Virtual Reading and Q&A Discussion TOMORROW @8pm!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 19 13:18:11 EST 2020

Happy Thursday, SDS!

It is with great excitement that I announce SDS's Virtual Reading and Q&A Discussion of Trifles by Susan Glaspell! This event will be streamed through YouTube tomorrow night, Friday, November 20th at 8pm! Here is the link to the event, which is already on our YouTube page: https://youtu.be/kOyMjeZIRWQ. We hope you will be able to watch the reading of this one-act play, which explores the gender dynamics of the early 1900s through a thrilling and poignant murder mystery. After the reading will be a Q&A session with the cast, so feel free to stick around and ask any questions you may have about the show in the YouTube chat feature!

As the director of this project, I am beyond grateful to SDS for giving me the opportunity to do this reading, and I'd like to thank all the cast members for their incredible work on this throughout such a crazy semester! To learn more about the cast, crew & project, you can also check out the Playbill<https://www.playbillder.com/show/vip/Stevens_Dramatic_Society/2020/Trifles_84176> for this event.

Thank you, all the best, and hope to "see" you all at the reading and discussion!
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President