[SDS] GBM 4/JMAL Elections This Wednesday!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 16:59:49 EST 2020

Hello SDS! Hope you've all had a happy, safe, and restorative Thanksgiving break!

A reminder that our last GBM of this semester will be this Wednesday, December 2nd, at 9pm! Here is the Zoom link to attend: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/98202736438

At this meeting, we will be having our JMAL Elections! The nominations period is still open, so if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to run for this position, please let us know! For those running or thinking about running, you can look at the SDS Bylaws<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhLdC6M2jlvB2Na6N2Z9kCxftV_CLuvdkQKlIuZjMxE/edit?usp=sharing> for more information about how the election will run, and the duties of the members-at-large. If you have any questions, you can reach out to us beforehand - pretty much everyone on the Eboard has served as a MAL at some point before, so we are happy to answer any questions you may have! Also, here is a link to the SDS Membership Sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137-BWi8fPtWZi1z7xnff6HIgYIUyYC__SoeCd-Y6cfY/edit?usp=sharing>, where you can check your membership status.

Also, Wednesday night is the deadline to apply for Pro Board positions for next semester's virtual musical! We are looking for applicants for Assistant Director (AD), Production Manager (PM), Stage Manager (SM), Video Editors (VEs), and assistant PM and SM. All are welcome to apply! If you are interested in these positions, please fill out this application form<https://forms.gle/CSFJBqJN79dDUXDd9>.

I think that's all for now! You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! is premiering this Friday and Saturday: I will send out an email soon with more information on that! Until then all the best, and see you Wednesday night!

-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President