[SDS] Spring 2021 Virtual Musical Suggestions Form

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 12 17:50:42 EDT 2020

Hey SDS! Hope you are all enjoying your extra day off.

Based on our discussions at GBM 2, the Eboard has begun making more concrete plans for next semester. In particular, we hope to produce a Virtual Musical as our main project for Spring 2021! You've already given us some great suggestions so far, but we wanted to send out this Suggestions Form<https://forms.gle/RpFdYthDZ8FbscqH6> in case you have any more ideas you'd like to share with us! As our next semester will likely be another virtual one, when considering a show to suggest, try to keep in mind whether it would lend itself well to a more virtual/recorded format (and also whether it would be a good fit for the Society, of course!).

The Eboard and I are going to have a fuller discussion on the suggestions this weekend, so we'd like you to fill out this form by the end of the day on this Thursday, October 15th. We're looking forward to researching and discussing your suggestions!

Of course, if you have any questions, please email us at SDS at stevens.edu, or send us a message on Slack!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President