[SDS] Halloween Open Mic Sign-ups & Poster!!!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 18 15:50:08 EDT 2020

Hello SDS!

The number 13 is thought of as an ominous, almost spooky number, so I thought it would be fitting to send out this email with 13 days until Halloween, and thus 13 days until SDS's Halloween Open Mic!! This event will take place at 3pm on Saturday, October 31st. It will be hosted by our awesome MALs Mat Nagle and Derek Petti, and will be livestreamed on the SDS YouTube Channel!<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQ2YY5vYdlPOFD7qxqnymQ/featured>

If you are interested in performing in this Open Mic, here is the link to the official sign-up form<https://forms.gle/xhTXnbRGjuqQWBsQ9>! As you will see on the form, there are two options to perform. First is the live option, where you will hop on the stream for the event and get to perform your act in real time. The other option is prerecorded, where you can record your performance and send it to the Eboard by the end of the day on Wednesday, October 28th. If you are doing the prerecorded option, you can upload your submission to this Google Drive folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dxaYGI8IDj0TqghP_lWDeazkLHf1haWL?usp=sharing>.

As always, if you have any questions about this event or about SDS in general, you can contact the Eboard at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:SDS at stevens.edu>! We're looking forward to an afternoon of fun and spookiness in 13 days, and we hope you can join us virtually for it!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President