[SDS] Halloween Open Mic Reminder

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 26 09:52:48 EDT 2020

Good morning SDS!

A reminder that this Saturday, October 31st at 3pm, SDS will be having a Halloween Open Mic, hosted by our MALs Mat Nagle and Derek Petti, and streamed to the SDS YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQ2YY5vYdlPOFD7qxqnymQ>!!! If you would like to perform at this event but haven't signed up already, don't fret, there's still time! The sign-up form<https://forms.gle/znRUBnUU8nJMKtq78> will close at the end of the day on this Wednesday, the 28th. This is also when audio/video submissions are due if you choose to pre-record your performance: you can upload those to this Google Drive folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dxaYGI8IDj0TqghP_lWDeazkLHf1haWL?usp=sharing>. If you choose to perform live, you will need to attend a rehearsal at some point this week prior to Saturday's event. The MALs will reach out to you and schedule a rehearsal time if you decide to perform live. The Eboard and I are looking forward to some great performances this Halloween, and we hope you'll be able to join us!

To further preview coming attractions, our next GBM will be Wednesday, November 4th! Look for another email soon with more information on that!

All the best and have a spooky week! 🎃👻
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President