[SDS] GBM #1 Tonight!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 2 17:00:55 EDT 2020

​Hello everyone!

It's almost time for SDS's first GBM of the 2020-2021 school year! The meeting will begin at 9pm tonight, Wednesday, September 2nd, and of course will take place on Zoom. To access the Zoom link, you can go to the SDS Ducklink page<https://ducklink.stevens.edu/event/6381070> for this event, and then click on the words "Join Event Online." I think that's how it'll work, but if you're not able to join that way, let us know! The Eboard will be standing by at the ready online to help - either send an email to SDS at stevens.edu or cbeall at stevens.edu, or post a message in the Slack (speaking of which, I'll also send out a reminder on the general Slack channel closer to the start time).

I think that's everything in terms of logistics! Really looking forward to kicking off this semester and seeing all of you tonight!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Physics '23
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President