[SDS] GBM #1 Slides & Minutes

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 2 22:59:14 EDT 2020

Hello again!​

Wow, what a great first meeting! It was so great to see so many of you there, and I think this is the beginning of a riveting virtual semester!

In case you weren't able to make it (we missed you!), here are links to the slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MKmW_1UrE8fHFH5pmCPtKNmKrLreIY4COA7EFb4oV14/edit?usp=sharing> and minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sksKO7ti9Yc3Rt0W7VrGhHfFZ9g1PpTYWvwp8QcR7B8/edit?usp=sharing>. I'm also attaching these as pdfs if you prefer to view them that way.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. As always, you can email the Eboard at SDS at stevens.edu, or me personally at cbeall at stevens.edu.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday night, and hope the rest of your first week goes well! I'll be in touch soon, but until then:

All the best!
-Charlie

Charles Beall
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Physics '23
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President