[SDS] God of Carnage

Gabriella R Poska gposka at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 6 13:04:21 EDT 2020

Hello Stevens Dramatic Society!

Dan and I, along with the rest of the Eboard, are extremely excited to announce that we will be continuing with last semester’s effort of our production of God of Carnage. We plan to do a reading of the production and stream the reading over the weekend of SDS’s previously scheduled fall production, November 13th and 14th. Our cast is:

Annette – Abby Hulse
Michael – Alex Markoulis
Veronica – Elizabeth Bottoni
Alan – Kristopher Trautz

We are extremely excited to begin working on this production (again) and we are looking for individuals  to fulfill the two roles of Audio Engineer and Assistant Video Editor for the production. The role of Audio Engineer will entail working with all of the recorded audio, as well as underlaying scoring throughout the show. The role of Assistant Video Editor will consist of working with Dan, the primary Video Editor, to take the recording of this reading into the post-production world and make the final product that we will stream. Our Director, Dan, already has some amazing, creative, ideas in the works and we would love for anyone with prior experience who is interested in these positions to get involved! If you are interested in either of these roles, or if you want more information on what either position would entail, please contact Mat, our Production Manager, at mnagle at stevens.edu<mailto:mnagle at stevens.edu> by Saturday, September 19th.

Director - Dan Cesare - dcesare at stevens.edu<mailto:dcesare at stevens.edu>
Production Manager – Mat Nagle – mangle at stevens.edu<mailto:mangle at stevens.edu>
Producer - Gab Poska - gposka at stevens.edu<mailto:gposka at stevens.edu>

Thanks,
Gab Poska

Gabriella Poska
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering 2023
Stevens Dramatic Society, Business Manager
(347) 620 – 8471