[SDS] Gaming & Showtunes Oct. 3rd!!!

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:37:37 EDT 2020

Hello SDS, and happy Fall!

As many returning SDS members know, each semester for the past several years, we have hosted a beloved event called Bowling & Showtunes, where we go to the Howe Bowling Alley and score perfect 300s while jamming out to some Broadway hits. Sadly, this event is not possible this semester - but don't fret! Instead, we will be having a new event called Gaming & Showtunes, to be held this coming Saturday, October 3rd at 8pm!!!

We will use SDS's new Discord Server<https://discord.gg/whRJu9s> to host this event! If you click that link in the last sentence, or by using the QR on the attached event poster, you'll be able to join the server! (NOTE: If you don't have a Discord account, it may help to download Discord - it's free! - and make your own account beforehand. This isn't necessary I don't think, but it does help make everything more streamlined. Let us know if you need any help doing this!) On Saturday, the Eboard and I will be hosting various online games on the different channels within the server. Here are the games we have channels for so far, but if you have any further suggestions, let us know and we will be sure to add them!

  *   Jackbox games
  *   Among Us
  *   Skribbl.io
  *   Fall Guys

The Eboard and I will go over all this again at the beginning of the event, but in the meantime, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us! As always, you can reach the Eboard at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:SDS at stevens.edu>, or me personally at cbeall at stevens.edu<mailto:cbeall at stevens.edu>. The Eboard and I are very much looking forward to this event, and we hope to see all of you there! Until then, all the best!

-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President