[SDS] 2022 Winter Cabaret!!

Gianna Callegari gcallega at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 4 13:29:30 EST 2021

Good Afternoon!!

On Sunday, February 27, SDS is hosting our annual Winter Cabaret!! The theme for this year is Dream Roles!

If you are interested in performing in this cabaret, there will be a sign-up form released on DuckLink on Thursday, December 9, at 9 pm. Pick a song that is from your dream role—a song that you have always dreamed of singing! You can perform as an individual, but group performances are also allowed and encouraged. If you plan on performing with a group, only one person needs to sign up.

If you have any questions about this cabaret, or anything else that is SDS-related, feel free to reach out to the e-board at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>. We are so excited to see you bring your dream roles to life!

Gianna Callegari
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Chemical Biology '24
Outreach Chair+Head Copy Editor | The Stute
SMAL | Stevens Dramatic Society