[SDS] GBM and ELECTIONS Reminder

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 5 09:39:54 EST 2021

Hey All!!

Reminder to join us for our last GBM of the semester this WEDNESDAY at 9pm in EAS 222. This meeting will discuss all our exciting upcoming plans for next semester and how you can get involved! In addition, we will be electing our JMAL for the Spring 2022 semester.

All members are eligible to vote or run for the position. If you are not currently running and would like to, please reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> to nominate yourself. You can find the membership sheet here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137-BWi8fPtWZi1z7xnff6HIgYIUyYC__SoeCd-Y6cfY/edit?usp=sharing> to see if you are a member. Attendance at the elections meeting will count towards membership status.

See you all Wednesday!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President