[SDS] Winter Show Announcement

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:07:51 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

We are so excited to announce that for the first time ever, we will be putting on a WINTER SHOW!!! A second stage show has been a long time coming and we are excited to be able to do it finally.

The Winter Show is 26 Pebbles. 26 Pebbles is a heartbreaking and riveting docudrama covering the Sandy Hook shooting.

Performance dates for this show are February 4th (8pm) and February 5th (5pm).

This show will be similar to the Summer Show in that it will be completely student-led. Jared Donnelly will be the Director, Gab Poska will be the producer, Charlie Beall will be the Dramaturg, and Kera McGovern will be the Production Manager.

Auditions for this show will be offered 12/14 through 12/17. You MUST sign up for an audition slot in advance as walk-ins will not be offered. Here is the doodle<https://doodle.com/poll/7q95qb692gn8aqnh?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> to sign up to audition. All the audition information can be found in this folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hYxNIX88Mhw0YXQUwUTlqvl4mfQupJCS?usp=sharing>.

Proboard applications are available here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScok13t9senifWznhlgd5AFs9vAVHIWNmGgaj2xTpJi9oqFuA/viewform?usp=sf_link>. These will close next Wednesday at 11:59pm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Jared (jdonnel3 at stevens.edu<mailto:jdonnel3 at stevens.edu>), Gab (gposka at stevens.edu<mailto:gposka at stevens.edu>), or myself (kmcgover at stevens.edu<mailto:kmcgover at stevens.edu>).

Thank you,
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President