[SDS] GBM 1 Slides & Minutes

Charles S Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 3 22:31:55 EST 2021

Hello again!

Thank you to all who came out to GBM #1! It was great to see many of you. If you couldn't attend, here are the slides<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UrorAOX1MStQb3M1FRVYBvjrc_tkjqzEim_cK6W9lGE/edit?usp=sharing> and minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y9nKr_2j-avKAm52S9edHAbs8MYpgSa-6lsWJrBky18/edit?usp=sharing> from the meeting.

Remember that Auditions for Godspell are tomorrow 4-7pm, and Friday 7-11pm; and that applications for our Production Board are due by the end of the day this Sunday! If you have any questions, please email us at SDS at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>, or me personally at cbeall at stevens.edu<mailto:cbeall at stevens.edu>. Or you can send us a message in our general Slack channel as well (there's a link in the slides & minutes if you need).

Hope to see you at Auditions!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President