[SDS] Fw: DeBaun Hiring Student Staff

Charles Beall cbeall at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 20 17:06:50 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

Hope your summer is going well. As the Fall quickly approaches, I wanted to share with you some information about work at the DeBaun Performing Arts Center. DeBaun and the Music Room will be hiring students during the school year to run specific events (e.g. concerts, recitals) and to provide general help with tasks of the theater. If you are interested, please see the email below, and reach out to DeBaun Director Carl Russell (crussell at stevens.edu<mailto:crussell at stevens.edu>) expressing your interest and with any questions!

All the best,
-Charlie

Charles Beall

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Physics & Mathematics '23

Stevens Dramatic Society - President

________________________________
(Original message begins below)
Subject: DeBaun Hiring Student Staff

Hello Everyone!

I hope this email finds you all well. As the subject states, we will soon be hiring student staff at DeBaun PAC again and we'd be delighted to hire you fine folks back if you'd like to return. Since we missed a year of rehiring, all of our staff were cleared from Workday, so unfortunately yoiu'll have to start the hiring process from the beginning again. No need to worry though, a job posting will soon be up on the site where you can apply and we promise not to be too hard on you in the interview 😉. I will send out another missive with the job post details once it is up. In the meantime, if I have forgotten (or mistakenly graduated) anybody or you know anybody who might be interested in working at the theater or in the music room this coming semester, please do pass on the information or have them contact Carl.

See you soon! (Well, not soon, but ~ 5-6 months)

Shawna

P.S. - Remember, we hire both Federal Work-Study and Non Work-Study Undergrads

----

Shawna E. Hawkins
Production Manager
DeBaun Performing Arts Center