[SDS] Fall Show Reminders

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 22 12:30:09 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone!

Congrats! The fall semester is only 39 days away! We are excited to see all your smiling faces on campus. To clarify from the show announcement, this production is on track to be fully in person!!!!

As a reminder, Proboard Applications are OPEN! In addition, we have a form if you have specific questions that you would want to ask the potential professionals in their interviews (see below). Lastly, if you are interested in still joining the summer show (1-3 people to act and/or video edit) please reach out to Charlie (cbeall at stevens.edu<mailto:cbeall at stevens.edu>), Gab (gposka at stevens.edu<mailto:gposka at stevens.edu>) and Jared (jdonnel3 at stevens.edu<mailto:jdonnel3 at stevens.edu>).

Application for ProBoard: here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehWHNQ3OHERvCd67mWU9bnfPNBSViINymx6WV2H8o_U2t5ZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Application for PM/ASM/AD: here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecfLWNd7PxLXiDP6x1GhH_37YjzG2QCvyYYORLq7bchO2tqQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
These forms will close on Friday, July 30, 2021 at noon.

Form for interview questions: here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScB1pjsw2fL9EGesMJI6Mkq9pwIYqZwplrvgCG_gEEd7_PzYg/viewform?usp=sf_link>

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>.

-Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President