[SDS] AD-DAY TOMORROW

Christopher Ocker cocker at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 12 18:07:51 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is Ad-Day for our production of She Kills Monsters and we need all hands on deck! Ad-Day happens every semester where we go out on Washington Street to offer advertisement spaces in our playbill. We will be meeting tomorrow at 3PM in the backstage of Debaun where I will give everyone a brief introduction before we disperse. This should be during the academic break period, so there is no reason to not come out! It should only take 45-60 minutes and it will go even faster if more members come.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

- Christopher Ocker
Stevens Institute of Technology
Mechanical Engineering Major, Class of 2023
Stevens Dramatic Society - Publicity Manager