[SDS] GBM Reminder & Musicals Galore

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:55:02 EDT 2021

Hi All!

This is a reminder that our 2nd GBM (Society Day) will be this SATURDAY (10/16) from 7-9 pm in EAS 222. One thing we will be talking about at this meeting is our Spring Musical!! This form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfsni_wS07TnDCwHUJEbWHZ-UPX88Z4mIPBnHxohQdSywJL-A/viewform?usp=sf_link> has the 6 potential choices so you can review and fill out the form before our meeting on Saturday.

Following up on the Broadway Show Trip, the show we will be seeing is... Moulin Rouge! The cost of the ticket will be $19 plus the cost of transportation. The form on Ducklink to sign up will open this Sunday (10/17)  at 2 pm.

As always, let us (sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>) know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President