[SDS] LOAD-IN INFORMATION

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:53:19 EDT 2021

Hi all,

As a reminder, Load-In will be happening this Saturday starting at 10 am in DeBaun. We are requesting all hands-on deck to put together the set and key elements for the show (which is only 2 weeks out!!). If you are available to help, please come out. Construction knowledge is not required, there are other ways you can help with besides using power tools.

Bagels will be supplied in the morning and pizza will come a little later in the day.

We will be there for a few hours on Saturday so if you cannot come at the start, you can still come later!

See you Saturday!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President