[SDS] GBM 1, Summer Show, and Play On! Auditions

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:31:29 EDT 2022

Hello everyone! Hope you all are looking forward to the start of the semester!!

We have our first GBM this Thursday, September 1st, at 9:15 in EAS 222. Hope to see you all there! If you have rehearsal for the summer show that night, please let me know and your attendance will be counted.

SDS's summer production, a 3-Show Festival opens THIS WEEKEND!!! Dates and times are:
Friday, September 2nd 8:00 pm
Saturday, September 3rd 8:00 pm
Sunday, September 4th 2:00 pm
They will be taking place at the UCC TechFlex.

Auditions for Play On! will be THIS WEEK! September 2nd from 6-9 pm and September 4th from 5-8 pm. Callbacks will be September 5th from 3-6 pm. Check out our Instagram post (@sds_1910) for signup information.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email sds at stevens.edu. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

- Caitlyn :)
Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology