[SDS] Reminders!

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 31 18:43:00 EDT 2022

Hello everyone! Welcome everyone we met at the Flock Party! Just a few reminders:

GBM 1 is tomorrow, Thursday, September 1st at 9:15 in EAS 222. We hope to see you all there!

The One Act Festival will be open this Friday (8:00pm), Saturday (8:00pm), and Sunday(2:00pm)! The show will feature an excerpt of Next to Normal, A Matter of Husbands, and 21 Chump Street. It will be taking place in the UCC TechFlex. Hope to see you all there!

Auditions for Play On! will be taking place this Friday (6:00pm-9:00pm) and Sunday (5:00pm-8:00pm).
Here is the link to sign up: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vEheiJxP_OLqS-FJKLC0aGwJ4WxaPG35

Please let us know if you have any questions! Looking forward to seeing you and meeting you all soon!

- Caitlyn
Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering '25