[SDS] Fall Show Selection Form

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 8 21:48:24 EDT 2022

Hello everyone! Happy Pride Month <3

Attached is the fall play selection form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvThlUuRQQp7StVqFdqZLSuA8l37OsEDgx6t6r7O67kcEFtw/viewform?usp=sf_link>! We want to hear from you so we can choose an awesome and fun show for next semester. Please fill this out by Tuesday, June 14 at 11:59 PM. You have seven plays to judge, research, and learn more about!

Also, if you filled out the summer show interest form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdk0wyTxQVMkDjWxCm8Rg0WXYClfp_CbTptuNNwQ-9Y7bdAjA/viewform?usp=sf_link> on the day it was released (5/31) PLEASE fill it out again and include your email so we can get your input. If you haven't filled out the form yet, you have another chance to do so! Do this as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone! If you have any questions, as always, reach out to sds at stevens.edu.
- Caitlyn
Caitlyn Cianci
Stevens Institute of Technology