[SDS] Usher Sign-ups and Dorm Storming!!

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 29 15:39:33 EDT 2022

Hey everyone!

It is show week!!! If you are still looking for a way to get involved in the show, consider signing up to be an usher for a show (or all of them!). You can sign up using this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKCmWXmc-Ca7XFpYE6r8wMSowV4YGuEnMGebcZnDBCu5HsgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

Additionally, we will need some extra hands on Wednesday to spread the word about the show. We will be meeting at 3 pm in DeBaun (academic break) to dorm storm, if you are available, come out and join us!

See you later!
Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President