[SDS] SHE LOVES ME PREMIERE

Kera McGovern kmcgover at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:01:16 EDT 2022

Hey all,

I hope you guys are as excited as I am because it is SHOW WEEKEND!!! The Stevens Dramatic Society premiere of their spring musical, She Loves Me, is tonight followed by performances tomorrow and Saturday.

Showtimes:
Thursday, March 31st - 9 pm
Friday, April 1st - 8 pm
Saturday, April 2nd - 2 pm
Saturday, April 2nd - 8 pm

All the shows will be in DeBaun Auditorium on the first floor of EAS. It is free admission with a Stevens ID. Friends and family can purchase tickets in advance using this link<https://debaunpac.ticketleap.com/she-loves-me/>. You can purchase your raffle and 50/50 tickets before the show starts.

The cast and crew have been working endlessly this semester on making this show possible. We are so proud of all of you. Break legs everyone!

-Kera
Kera McGovern
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.S. Computer Science '23
Stevens Dramatic Society | Vice President