[SDS] Psycho-Acoustics: Sound Control, Emotional Control, and Sonic Warfare Lecture

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:23:20 EDT 2022

Hey everyone! For everyone that is interested:

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to attend the Library-sponsored online lecture next Wednesday, October 19 on former Stevens professor Harold Burris-Meyer and his research into the use of sound as a tool for emotional and physiological control, presented by Professor Gascia Ouzounian, Associate Professor of Music, University of Oxford.

We think members of the Stevens Dramatic Society and those involved with the DeBaun Performing Arts Center may be interested in this lecture, and we encourage you to share this email!

Event details
Title: Psycho-Acoustics: Sound Control, Emotional Control, and Sonic Warfare
Date/time: Wednesday, October 19 at 1:00 p.m. via Zoom
Event details and RSVP: https://library.stevens.edu/psychoacoustics

If you cannot attend, we will be recording the lecture and making it available on the Library website for future viewing.

Thank you!

Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering '25