[SDS] Load-In, Load-Off Before Load-in, and Other General Reminders

Caitlyn Cianci ccianci at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 21 10:23:16 EDT 2022

Hello hello hello everyone!!!

I hope you are all doing well! Here are a few things that are coming up:

Load-in is TOMORROW, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22! We’re starting at 10:00, and we need all hands on deck! Help us build the set for our production of Play On! We hope to see you all there!

We are hosting Take a Load-Off Before Load-In TONIGHT (Friday, October 21)! Eat some waffles, listen to music, hang out, and relax before load-in. It will be from 7-10 in Babbio 321. We hope to see you there!

Speaking of Play On!, the show opens in just 13 DAYS!!! We need a running crew and ushers! Sign up today!!
Usher: https://forms.gle/xEwp6GyhnMhSCAkE6
Running Crew: https://forms.gle/NjwPyP4SmK3M74sJ7
The show dates are November 3 (9:00), November 4 (8:00), and November 5 (2:00 and 8:00). Come support our actors and crew, they have been working so hard on this show! We hope to see you all there!

The Broadway Show Trip will take place on Sunday, November 13! Fill out this form<https://forms.gle/s3FaeywcZS5hqZ6C8> to select the musicals you are interested in by MONDAY, OCTOBER 24!

The Winter Cabaret theme suggestion form is still open!! Fill this form<https://forms.gle/3y3Mn2hf16rAxw4f9> out to put in your suggestions!

Thank you everyone! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon 😊

- Caitlyn
Caitlyn Cianci (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Biomedical Engineering ‘25