[SDS] GBM 3 Slides and Forms (Broadway Show Trip!)

Gabriella Poska gposka at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 13 20:22:04 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came to our GBM last night, we had lots of great discussions. Please see the slides and minutes attached if you missed it. Below are the highlights:

Broadway Show Trip
We will see The Book of Mormon on Sunday, April 23rd at 2pm. Signups open at 9pm TONIGHT. The first 20 students to complete the form will have a ticket. Tickets will be $5 each. HERE<https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/588376> is the form.

Seniors – lots of forms!
Senior Spotlight<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxK7GoI3BSelBKWPa4eN0zT4TNynubmMdReYWeIRZfF0Cvfw/viewform?usp=share_link> – let us highlight you and everything you have done in SDS
Alumni List Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScN9fI96R3-c1NlfdEWad-fQZGle-3oYtXKWolgyNtrzM2iXw/viewform?usp=sf_link> – complete this to stay in the loop on SDS happenings after graduation
Graduation Cords<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecACDYPXZEB81NAvJGdLzgMoERwJlej4YjFJ9pTSFmDElhVw/viewform?usp=sf_link> – if you have participated in SDS at any point in your time here and would like a cord, fill out this form

Postmortem
If you were unable to attend and would like to add input, or if you have more to say that you were not able to share last night, please send it to sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu> and Eboard will take a look and compile all feedback.

Nominations/Elections
Nominations for the positions of President, Vice President, Business Manager, Publicity Manager, JMAL, and Producer opened last night. Nominations will remain open until the start of our Elections GBM, which will take place on Wednesday, May 3rd at 9pm. If you would like to nominate anyone, including yourself, for the above positions, please email sds at stevens.edu<mailto:sds at stevens.edu>. Anyone who was nominated (either yesterday or over the next few weeks) will receive an email from us soon with more information. If anyone nominated is no longer interested in running for any or all of the positions they were nominated for, please contact Gab Poska and let her know.

Thanks!
SDS Executive Board

Gab Poska (she/her)
Stevens Institute of Technology