[SDS] The Prom This Weekend

Gabriella Poska gposka at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 27 12:16:25 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone!

[X]

THIS WEEKEND is your chance to see all the hard work our cast and crew has been putting in this semester. The Prom performances are this weekend and details can be found below. We are so proud of all the hard work that has been put in by our cast, crew, and professionals and we are so excited to share this with all of you!

All performances take place in DeBaun Auditorium and the doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of each performance.

  *   OPEN DRESS Wednesday, March 29th at 8pm

  *   Thursday, March 30th at 9PM

  *   Friday, March 31st at 8PM

  *   Saturday, April 1st at 2PM

  *   Saturday, April 1st at 8PM

As always, feel free to reach out to us at sds at stevens.edu with any questions.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

SDS Executive Board

Gabriella Poska

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.E. Biomedical Engineering 2023