[SDS] GBM 2: Society Day Form and Open Eboard Positions

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 4 22:37:33 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to come out to our Second GBM tonight! It was so wonderful to get to see everyone and hear your Spring Musical Suggestions!

Attached below are the slides for tonight as well as helpful links from the slide show.

If you are interested in becoming the Vice President or Show Publicity Manager, please email me or sds at stevens.edu so we can consider you for the role.

If you have any suggestions for the Spring musical, please fill out the form attached below. This form will close in one week, Wednesday, October 11, at 5 p.m. Past that point we will no longer be taking suggestions for the spring musical, so please fill out this form ASAP.

As a reminder, our Introduction to Load-In is next Wednesday, October 11th, at 3:30 p.m. If you want to help us build our set, you will need to come to this event, so you are trained for the tools we are using at Load-In! This event, as well as Load-In, is required for all cast and crew on Radium Girls to attend unless a prior conflict has been noted. Please read our GBM slides for more information.

Slides from today:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fh6KFN3JJy8to-x5fwiJvUvRTRiGS4dyLlvkCqPnVJ8/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/docs/AHkbwyL3Z41aRdXi3OZzlGkVwfJzEHrT7IMA7QS1rxb9RJU1rmdtdIdTCZNC7XLMosLI1EQfVZd_dGfyMcWa0qv095hab_ScWVGHcQovOr3_E4-0=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fh6KFN3JJy8to-x5fwiJvUvRTRiGS4dyLlvkCqPnVJ8/edit?usp=sharing>
GBM 2/Society Day Fall 2023<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fh6KFN3JJy8to-x5fwiJvUvRTRiGS4dyLlvkCqPnVJ8/edit?usp=sharing>
GBM 2: Society Day! October 4, 2022
docs.google.com

Form for Spring Musical Suggestions:
https://forms.gle/6q9rzZ8bxYN5Sn9K6
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dPLrYHnoZcyxRUIkYD-yD4pk4GrEMwpP8X-BYeeHC4897K2geIRuQbkbtYI_qr8CpzvZOaAx1NQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/6q9rzZ8bxYN5Sn9K6>
Spring Show 2024 Suggestions<https://forms.gle/6q9rzZ8bxYN5Sn9K6>
We need to pick a musical and we want your input! Please give as much information as possible, to help the EBoard make better informed decisions!
forms.gle

Ways to still get involved with Radium Girls!!

Form to Join General Crew for Radium Girls:
https://forms.gle/3ymH24u3Wrq2SK3i8

Form to Join Running Crew for Radium Girls:
https://forms.gle/5S9iupo1pRHhkdxQ7

Form to Become an Usher for Radium Girls:
https://forms.gle/AQLFrBn6hV2B6Uuw7

If you have any questions on any of these roles, or in general, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Best,
Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Business Manager/ Treasurer of SDS | Co-Costume Director of Radium Girls
Student Tutor at AHSA