[SDS] Radium Girls Audition Notice and Cabaret Date Change

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 1 17:59:51 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

I want to say a quick thank you to everyone who showed up at our table at the Flock Party, it was so great to see everyone! Below are some announcements for ways to get involved soon.

First GBM Meeting
[cid:e1504b07-dd10-415d-9abc-cf37e1087d80]
Our first GBM Meeting is this Tuesday, September 5th, at 9 p.m. in EAS 222. We will be going over some ways to get involved in the upcoming Fall Production as well as some general announcements. We hope to see you there!

Cabaret Date
Unfortunately, our Summer Cabaret has been postponed. The new date is to be determined but we will email soon with an updated date and time.

Radium Girls Audition Notice
The Executive Board is excited to provide our Fall 2023 play audition notice for Radium Girls by DW Gregory!

Information about auditions and performances can be found below.

Performances -
Thursday, November 2nd at 9 pm
Friday, November 3rd at 8 pm
Saturday, November 4th at 2 pm
Saturday, November 4th at 8 pm

Auditions (in DeBaun Auditorium)-
Thursday, September 7th from 6 pm - 9 pm (sign up for one slot on either Thursday or Friday)
Friday, September 8th from 6 pm - 9 pm (sign up for one slot on either Thursday or Friday)
Sunday, September 10th - Callbacks

For more information on the details of auditions, please see THIS<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DFH82QTzv5o_5uG9RRyHOcrxy8sqPALS?usp=drive_link> folder. Everyone who plans on auditioning should read the FAQs document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZGnx7kTtHfxCerkBIGZsVmV8Y6D1MLa1XO7-76sPQt4/edit?usp=drive_link> in full before proceeding. If you have a conflict, please email Gab Poska with the subject “Radium Girls - Auditions Conflict” ASAP and no later than Tuesday, September 5th at 11:59 pm.

If you have any questions, please reach out to rather me or sds at stevens.edu.

Thanks!

Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Vice President of SDS
Treasurer of Stevens Robotics Club | Student Tutor at AHSA