[SDS] First GBM and Reminders

Hannah Preszler hpreszle at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 5 22:35:44 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much to everyone who came out to our first GBM meeting of the semester! It was a blast and was so wonderful to see all of you!

Attached below is a link to the slides from today's meeting. If you are interested in any roles on the production board or the position of Business Manager, please review the slides and send us an email at SDS at stevens.edu.

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PWLVE5J_OCfb0MglvANqNjBF1TpYrgjveURYwQoD0Kk/edit#slide=id.g6d19aea44f_0_69
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/docs/AOD9vFq6mTQAp1k-e7clxBhCYsa-kCF8f8DU6i24Lo2vGYHWV2r3u31_3pdiA8Zsuk5Ip0wa8_5HyLoVMnxEoMi6ZXO7fEw0pLAdANnNlIzsmtv7=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PWLVE5J_OCfb0MglvANqNjBF1TpYrgjveURYwQoD0Kk/edit#slide=id.g6d19aea44f_0_69>
GBM #1 (Fall 2023)<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PWLVE5J_OCfb0MglvANqNjBF1TpYrgjveURYwQoD0Kk/edit#slide=id.g6d19aea44f_0_69>
General Body Meeting #1 September 5, 2023
docs.google.com

New Summer Cabaret Date
Our Cabaret has been moved to this upcoming Sunday, September 10th, at 2 p.m. Admission is totally free and we have some wonderful talent performing, so please come join us! We will be in the techflex and catered food will be provided.

Auditions
As a reminder, auditions for Radium Girls are coming up this Thursday and Friday nights with callbacks on Sunday! More information is in the GBM slides!
If you have any questions, please email rather me or sds at stevens.edu!
We hope to see you soon!

Best,
Hannah Preszler
Stevens Institute of Technology
Accounting and Analytics '25
Vice President of SDS | Costume Director of Radium Girls
Treasurer of Stevens Robotics Club|Student Tutor at AHSA