[SDS] The Trina Vega Show

Kaitlyn Raiola - kraiola kraiola at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 7 12:28:10 EDT 2024

Greetings, all!

By popular demand, we will be seeing Chicago on April 21st at 2pm at the Ambassador Theatre (219 West 49th Street). You can get your tickets at this form<https://cglink.me/2xe/s284>, but you are not guaranteed a ticket. The first 20 students to complete the form will receive a ticket. We'll email you if you're one of the 20. Tickets are $5, not including transportation. The form opens on April 12th at 9pm and closes Wednesday, April 17th. If you do not accept your ticket or pay on time, you will lose your ticket.

Email sds at stevens.edu or myself if you have any questions. We hope you come check out all that jazz with us!

Kai Raiola
Stevens Institute of Technology
Mechanical Engineering ‘26