[SDS] Postmortem Slides, Cabaret and Nomination Reminders

Kaitlyn Raiola - kraiola kraiola at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 11 12:29:51 EDT 2024

Greetings, all!

Below are the slides from last night's GBM. Remember to check out those links! Thanks to everyone who came.

The slides have information about the upcoming trip (Chicago on the 21st), the upcoming Cabaret (genderbend/miscast on the 28th), and forms for the summer and fall shows (please send us ideas!). The Chicago trip form opens TOMORROW NIGHT (the 12th at 9pm) and the Cabaret form closes MONDAY (the 15th).

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bSNuXKmRlJSmSm5bRMfMd_UyZG_Nn3sihs2tfjYWeNk/edit?usp=sharing

Below as well is a link to the minutes document. This is specifically for those who were nominated for an EBoard position. If you made the list, congrats! But if you don't want to stay on the list (or if you want to add someone), you can do so. You can nominate people and drop your nominations until the next meeting (April 24th, 9pm, EAS 222). Message or email a member of the current EBoard if such is the case.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ox5LyLuEtGknKFeOrzs_scOebysosqjAsmd8yJSVpTE/edit

Thanks again for coming to our last GBM, and email myself or SDS if you have any questions. We hope to see you at our upcoming meeting and events!

Kai Raiola
Stevens Institute of Technology
Mechanical Engineering '26
Vice President of SDS