[SGA Announcement] budgeting deadlines

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 18 01:43:08 EST 2007

Please be aware of the following deadlines which are quickly approaching:

Summer 07 budgets due - Friday, March 2  @  5 PM

Summer 07 budgeting marathon - Wednesday, March 7

Fall 07 budgets due - Sunday, March 25 @ 5 PM

Fall 07 budgeting marathon - Wednesday, April 4

As usual, two hard copies and an electronic copy will be required for each
RSO. The marathon meeting signup sheets will be posted outside the SGA
office. The budgeting form template and guidelines are posted on the SGA
website (http://www.stevens.edu/sga).

If any changes are made, I will be sure to alert you all ASAP, but for now
these are the deadlines. Inform anyone who does not receive this email of
the dates.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions concerning your budgets.

Thank you, and enjoy your weekend.

Mike Bocchinfuso

mbocchin at stevens.edu

SGA Treasurer