[SGA Announcement] Rollover, Summer Allotments, and miscellany

Michael Bocchinfuso mbocchin at stevens.edu
Mon May 7 00:49:16 EDT 2007

to all RSOs:

With the passing of the academic term this past Wednesday, May 2nd, you have
until June 2nd to spend your Spring 2007 allocations (on what you were
budgeted for, of course). Any funds not spent will be rolled back to the
SGA.

I will process the rollover forms and summer allotments (for the clubs that
were approved for such) upon my return from a three-week seminar in Norway
(June 10).

Summer allotments will be posted on the SGA website before I leave. Sorry
for not doing so yet, I've been quite busy lately (and summer didn't even
start yet, so no harm, no foul).

As usual, if you have any questions or concerns, send an email my way. I
would highly recommend that you do so BEFORE May 17 - that date is when I
fly out to Norway and my access to the internets may not be frequent once I
reach the land of the Vikings.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood SGA Treasurer

Mike Bocchinfuso

mbocchin at stevens.edu