[SGA Announcement] Summer 2007 budgets posted

mbocchin at stevens.edu mbocchin at stevens.edu
Wed May 16 17:34:40 EDT 2007

good news, everyone!

the Summer 2007 accepted budgets have been posted to the SGA website.
you can view them at http://www.stevens.edu/sga/budgets/summer07.htm.
all of the allotments will be processed when I return from Norway at the
beginning of June.

also, as you will note, I have written on the main "budgets" page that
there will be samples of RSO paperwork. I will be scanning in copies of
paperwork such as check requests, interdepartmental transfers, purchase
reqs, and other forms that your RSO treasurers should all be familiar with.

if there are any questions or concerns, feel free to email me, although
my access to the Internets for the next three weeks may be a bit limited.

Your Friendly Neighborhood SGA Treasurer
Mike Bocchinfuso
mbocchin at stevens.edu