[SGA Announcement] E-Board List

Abel Alvarez aalvarez at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 22 14:57:35 EDT 2008

RSO Leaders,
There has been a request on behalf of the Office of Student Life to have a
list of all current E-Boards, both elected through the end of this semester
and outgoing through the upcoming Unified Elections week.  I have been told
they're planning an event for student leaders.  If you could, as soon as
possible, send that list to me so that I can forward it to Student Life.
 Please be sure to include the entire Executive Board, with positions, the
name of the RSO, their e-mail addresses, and their mailbox numbers.

Thanks,
Abel Alvarez
CCSI, SGA