[SGDC] Itch.io link and Game Jam V closing

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 16 10:17:41 EDT 2023

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all making great progress with your games as the Game Jam is nearing its end. On Tuesday night (4/18) at 9:15 in Babbio 122, we will hold the Game Jam V closing ceremony where you will have the opportunity to show off the game you've completed. Attached below is the Itch.io link where we will be accepting your submissions. Best of luck with the rest of your development, we look forward to seeing what you all have made on Tuesday!

Itch.io page: https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjv
SGDC Game Jam V<https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjv>
A game jam from 2023-04-12 to 2023-04-19 hosted by SGDC. SGDC Game Jam V
itch.io

Logan Tenner - SGDC Secretary