[SGDC] Final GBM

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 24 09:30:23 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone! Just a few things about tomorrows meeting:

  *   Tomorrow will be our last meeting of the semester, as usual we will be in Babbio 122 at 9:15. We will be holding a "game night" and will be playing some Jackbox games to close out the semester.

  *   The voting form for Game Jam V closes tonight, if you have not voted yet, please do so.

  *   If you submitted a game for Game Jam V please attend tomorrows meeting so you can pikc up your prize. If you do not attend and win, you will not receive your prize until next semester.

Thank you all for a great semester!

Logan Tenner - SGDC Secretary

Game Jam V voting form: https://forms.gle/gjygTWGuhQqFsvHZ6
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/gjygTWGuhQqFsvHZ6>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
forms.gle