[SGDC] GBM 5

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 6 16:34:58 EST 2023

Greetings everyone, with the water main break behind us, we can focus on this week:

  *   We will be working on the board layout for SGDC Party this week since we were unable to last week, we will be in Babbio 122 at 9:15 P.M. as normal.
  *   For those that submitted games for Game Jam U, please do your best to attend the meeting tomorrow as we will be distributing them to the winners.
  *   Elections will be held during our first meeting after spring break, and as such, the nomination form will be open from today through all of spring break. In order to run for an eboard position, you must have 2 (Two) people nominate you, one person can be yourself. There will be at least one open position during this election, so if you are interested feel free to fill out the nomination form.
  *   https://forms.gle/N6zMXhZVqBScWzgXA - Nomination Form
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/N6zMXhZVqBScWzgXA>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
forms.gle

We hope to see you all there!

Logan Tenner - SGDC Secretary