[SGDC] Elections & Nominations

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:00:51 EDT 2023

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all enjoying your break, just a few things before we hold our elections during the first meeting back after break:

  *   Most importantly, below are our voting members. If you are a conditional voting member, then you must attend this meeting to vote during the election. If you are a normal voting member you are eligible to vote already. If you believe you should be a voting member, please reach out to an eboard member as soon as possible.
     *   Voting Members:
        *   Nicholas Buckley
        *   Chris Kang
        *   Logan Tenner
        *   Stephen Schmidt
        *   Matt Bernardon
        *   Dan Liu
        *   Nathaniel Andre Escaro
        *   Konstantinos Mokos
        *   Phillip Russo
        *   Nicco Carleton
        *   Filip Sigda
        *   Frank Scozzafava
        *   Michael Socas
        *   Wilson Jeng

     *   Conditional Voting Members:
        *   George Mularadelis
  *
  *   The nomination form is still open and will remain open until Monday night (3/20) before the election. In order to be nominated, you need two (2) people to nominate you. One of these people may be yourself. The current nomination list is as follows:

     *   President: Nicholas Buckley
     *   Vice President: Nicholas Buckley, Wilson Jeng, Chris Kang, Logan Tenner
     *   Treasurer: Wilson Jeng, Chris Kang, Logan Tenner
     *   Secretary: Logan Tenner

I hope you enjoy the rest of your break, looking forward to seeing you all once we return!
Logan Tenner - SGDC Secretary