[SGDC] First Meeting

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 5 10:32:13 EDT 2023

What is crackalackin, home skillet?

I'm Nicco, the secretary of this here Game Development club, and I'd like to welcome everyone back! Whether you've been here before or are just getting back from Flock Party, it's great to have you. Join us tonight at 9 PM in Babbio 122 for our first meeting, where we'll introduce ourselves properly and give an overview of what's to come. And if you don't know where Babbio is, it's the big glass-wall building just south of the towers, with 122 being the classroom closest to the entrance. I look forward to seeing you guys!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary

(P.S. if you're not in the Discord yet, you can join here: https://discord.gg/xRMvxD7KTy)
Join the (SGDC) Stevens Game Development Club Discord Server!<https://discord.gg/xRMvxD7KTy>
Check out the (SGDC) Stevens Game Development Club community on Discord - hang out with 487 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg