[SGDC] Second Meeting + Learn Jam Reminder

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 11 18:50:34 EDT 2023

Hey guys,

I'm not sure what's going on with the weather, but I hope everyone's had a very "warm" welcome back to Stevens. This week we'll be giving an overview of our ongoing project, SGDC Party! Come tomorrow night (9/12) at 9 PM, and you'll learn why Mario Party 8 is easily the best game in the seri- I mean, learn where we are in development and help contribute!

And as a second note, I'd like to remind everyone that Learn Jam 2023 will be this Saturday (9/16) from 12-5 PM. It's excellent - as excellent as the design of Koopa's Tycoon Town - if you're looking to learn a new engine. We'll talk more about it in tomorrow's meeting, and I'll send another email closer to the date, but keep it on your radar!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary