[SGDC] GBM 8 + Game Jam Z Theme Submissions

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:12:11 EDT 2024

Hey! Listen! Fort this week's meet, we'll be talking about PUZZLES! I assume there will be a few slides discussing how to beat that stupid Death Mountain Crater... I... never made it past there as a kid. Regardless, if you want to improve puzzle designs of your own, play the Bolero of Fire and come on down to Babbio 122 TONIGHT (4/2) at 9 PM!

Oh, and one last thing - GAME JAM Z begins on ARPIL 9th (it's a week long), and theme submissions close TONIGHT at midnight! If you've got any zealous (?) theme ideas, send 'em here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiJ9csemDBIJS_5Xk11DpKUeAL-OOhJ9SszNDARxx7yVgDEw/viewform

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary