[SGDC] Game Jam Z Opening Ceremony Tonight!

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 9 13:45:43 EDT 2024

It's time, ladies and gentlemen - GAME JAM Z TIME! You know the drill - with an ENTIRE WEEK to build your games, you'll have more than enough time to get in the zone. Work by yourself or group up like zombies, and come back with zest for the closing ceremony next week! Oh, and did I mention both ceremonies will have FREE (PIZ)ZA?! This is our last game jam of the semester, and our last letter jam of... ever?, so be sure ZIP ON OVER TO BABBIO 122 TONIGHT (4/9) AT 9 PM FOR THE BIG REVEAL!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary