[SGDC] GBM 1 + Winter Jam Finale

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 22 21:26:03 EST 2024

Hope everyone had a great winter break, because we are BACK, baby! Prepare those particle systems and thaw those 3D engines because we're startin' the spring semester hot, hot with the conclusion of the WINTER JAM! We'll be showing off all the amazing games people have worked on over the break (and talking a bit about what's to come in future meetings)! If that sounds like a good time - which it does - then you already know what to do! Come on down to Babbio 122 this Tuesday (1/23) at 9 PM, and see this winter jam wrap-up for yourself!

And if you've worked on any projects over the break, whether you finished them or not, why not show 'em off? Join the jam and submit your games here: https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-wj6

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary