[SGDC] GBM 2

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 29 21:07:30 EST 2024

Hello world! Now, this week we'll be talkin' about game setting and environment. I haven't seen the slides yet, but I'm certain they'll be mentioning Super Mario Galaxy 2, greatest game of all time! Why, this reminds me of when I was eight years old and got to Slimy Spring Galaxy for the first time. I hated water levels as a kid, and Slimy Spring was no different, the atmosphere gave me the chills, and then I got stuck on the section with the Boos! But man, growing up, I found that level to be one of...

(If this sounds like your kind of party, you already know what I'm about to say: come on down to Babbio 122 this Tuesday (1/30) at 9 PM, and enjoy the scenery!)

... and the sound design! Oh, the sound design! The way the ambience hits you when...

(Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary)