[SWE] Bake Sale

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Mon May 2 11:29:05 EDT 2011

Hi girls!!!

Just a reminder today is the first day of our bake sale.  Attached is the
updated list for table sitting.  I really appreciate the last minute sign
ups, thanks a bunch for volunteering!!

Please drop off your bake goods at the table outside of pierce during the
time we are table sitting.  If you cannot make it to the time slots you can
always drop your baked goods off with me and I can bring them to the table
for you.  If you do need to drop the food off feel free to text me at the
number below.

By the way the shirts are in and we will be selling them too!!! Hope you can
stop by to buy one J

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical Engineering Class 2013

Society of Women Engineers, Secretary 2010-2012

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186